Working for The Participation People
We care about our staff, and we want our staff to care about their work.
We aim to recruit the BEST staff, who share our vision, values, passion and commitment.
What we know about working for us:
- 100% of our staff told us they “feel happy at work“
- 100% of our staff told us that “there is good, clear & constructive communication between all staff, including managers.“
- 100% of our staff told us they “find the work expected of [them] is stimulating and challenging.“
- 100% of our staff told us that they felt “managers promote a positive atmosphere of respect and teamwork.“
In return for their hard work, we offer our staff:
- A standard 37-hour working week.
- 30 days of annual leave, plus all statutory holidays – staff accrue an additional 1 day of annual leave per year of service (up to 5 additional days).
- Up to 3 days per year of paid volunteering leave.
- Up to 10 days per year of additional leave with salary sacrifice (after 1 year’s service).
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with The People’s Pension, in line with Government guidance.
- A range of flexible working arrangements, including flexi-time, time off in lieu, home or remote working and compressed hours.
- A 16-25 railcard, for those staff who are eligble.
- A Spotify Premium account.
*NEW* Voice and Insight Officer (£21,800-£24,000)
We are looking for a new Voice and Insight Officer to help us deliver three of our principle youth participation contracts in London – including coordinating the delivery of 2 borough youth councils and a schools peer education programme. This post will be based our two London office locations in Wandsworth Town and in Woolwich Arsenal.
Click here for the application information pack (PDF). Click here for the application form (DOCX).
Deadline for receipt of applications: Friday 15 June 2018, 5 pm.
Please return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org